£45,000 - £60,000 per annum, DOE
Full time / Permanent
An opportunity has arisen within a leading Douglas-based Finance Sector company for two experienced .NET Developers with a demonstrable track record within an IT Services Team focused on production of high quality applications for the financial services environment.
A thorough development professional, you will be involved in the full software development lifecycle and work with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Role & Person Profile
- As a .NET developer you would be expected to take part in the development of both new applications and maintenance of our existing applications (including legacy)
- Additionally, you will work with other developers and with business analysts to deliver solutions and provide technical steer where needed, as well as helping define guidelines and maintain documentation
- Clearly you will have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure, displaying a can do attitude whilst working to tight deadlines is a must
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a senior .NET developer
- You will be a technical specialist and able to lead complex developments with very little supervision, take initiative to propose solutions with real benefits to the company and maintain a continuous improvement approach to systems and your own knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of maintaining / building Windows services
- A degree in Computer Science or related field