Salary DOE plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our Douglas-based Financial Services Client is enjoying tremendous growth and have ahead of them an exciting transformation programme. To support them through this, they require an Administrator to join their EMC team.
- Understand and apply the Treating customers Fairly (TCF) principles in all aspects of the role and able to evidence how TCF has been considered in any task
- Keen awareness of GDPR requirements
- Ensure compliance and regulatory legislation requirements are met and adhered to
- Demonstrate awareness of the potential risks of activities performed and be able to evidence the controls in place to mitigate them
- Identification and reporting of issues, with solutions suggested where possible
- Liaise with External Account Managers & Custodians (EMCs) to set up new external managed accounts as required
- Arrange payment to, or request money from, external managers as required
- Assist with reconciliations and data cleansing activities
- Assist the EMC Valuations team as required
- Deal with ad-hoc correspondence and telephone queries from EMCs, financial advisers and company sales branches as required
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Financial Services.
- Minimum of 4 x GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above, including English and Maths
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good administration, literacy, numeracy, planning and organisational skills
- Can maintain high level of accuracy including when under pressure, within agreed service standards
- Proactive and keen to expand knowledge and take on new tasks.
- Understanding of various Investment instruments such as equities, bonds, collective investment Schemes, investment trusts, etc