Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Full time / Permanent
Our Client is an internationally respected Corporate and Fiduciary services, Fund Administration and Capital Markets business, with offices across multiple jurisdictions and territories who are currently seeking an Administrator to join their team to manage the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of Employee Benefit Trust structures.
- To deal with day-to-day administration tasks associated with a portfolio of clients and to assist other team members clients where required
- Increase understanding of the mechanics of trust and share plan administration, and the main identifying features of Employee Benefit Trust work. To develop understanding of more complex money laundering and regulatory issues
- Ensure workload is completed to a standard acceptable to the Senior Client Manager, and within agreed timescales. To achieve objectives set both by senior members of staff and during the appraisal process
- Develop business like relationships with intermediaries and clients with whom the post holder comes in to regular contact, and to demonstrate a willingness to apply high standards of client care to all dealings with intermediaries or clients. To gain an understanding of KYC policies and procedures in order to ensure absolute compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business
- Give open and constructive feedback on delegated tasks, and build relationships with other team members
- And any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICSA, STEP, CIB, ACCA)
- Good organisational and time management skills, applied to knowledge of the mechanics of EBT and share plan administration.
- An ability to take responsibility for the completion of work within the engagement while staying alert to potential issues that need disclosing to the Senior Client Manager
- Professional manner, demonstrating good interpersonal skills and the ability to respond to clients' needs. Also an ability to communicate efficiently and in a manner suitable to the client or intermediary being addressed
- Diligence and care in all aspects of the job, and the willingness to check understanding of tasks through questioning
- An interest in financial services and employee benefits in particular, and a genuine desire to learn how these can be used as tools for adding value to a client's business
- CPD is a compulsory requirement for all trust company business employees