Our Cheshire-based Client are seekingan ambitious and dedicated Business Development Manager. You will join an establish team of commercial and technical staff. Reporting to the ANSYS Business Manager, your main focus will be sales of the company's products and services related to the marketing leading engineering simulation software ANSYS. However, you will also be free to sell other products and services within the portfolio, including complementary engineering simulation software and functional safety and reliability engineering software and services. The opportunity for sales of software and services to support the growth in demand for engineering simulation by both existing and new clients is significant.
NOTE: Field-based / Home working position
- An understanding of the application of engineering simulation to structural mechanics, fluid mechanics and/or electromagnetics
- Previous B2B sales experience with blue chip companies and SMEs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present solutions clearly and convincingly to both large and small, technical and non-specialist, audiences at a senior level
- Self-motivation and the drive to surpass sales targets
- Good team-player who can work effectively with commercial and technical colleagues
- Familiarity with the engineering markets
- Qualification to degree or HND or equivalent level in an engineering or related subject. As the company is involved in many technical disciplines, candidates will be considered across the entire engineering spectrum
- Experience in the use of ANSYS or similar engineering simulation software
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.