£35,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Our Client is a leading National provider of modular construction and hire services to the construction sector. To support them through their continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager.
The Area Sales Manager will report to the General Manager. You will work alongside existing Area Sales Managers, the Internal Sales team and Production Manager.
- Develop profitable business from new and existing customers
- Formally manage client relationships through regular communications e.g. site visits, quarterly reviews, written correspondence, presentations, ad hoc meetings, written communications etc.
- Market existing and new products/services to portable accommodation users in the geographical area
- Participate in and contribute to co-ordination of deliverables by the Area Offices
- Communicate and ensure understanding of relevant client service level agreements to Area Office staff both locally and nationally. Ensure that all relevant staff members are aware of and responsive to changes in SLAs
- Actively participate in the management of complaints, critical events and feedback and to work with other Area Office stakeholders to develop improvements as appropriate
- Complete monthly reports for the General Manager
- Keep informed about the company, their portfolio, the market place and competitor developments
- Work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Industry experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of delivering results against targets
- Proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers
- Clear and effective communicator
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focused