Assistant - Compliance & Risk Operations (3 month FTC) (O911501)
Douglas, Isle of Man
Compliance & Legal
Salary (pro rata) DOE
Full time / Contract
Our Client is an internationally respected Corporate and Fiduciary services, Fund Administration and Capital Markets business, with offices across multiple jurisdictions and territories who are currently seeking an Assistant to assist the Compliance & Risk Operations Manager and other team members in the active management of Risk & Compliance deliverables, whilst also carrying out and undertaking key business as usual tasks.
- Undertake compliance client screening in accordance with set group procedures
- Analyse, Review and Interrogate key data relating to group wide screening process
- Any other compliance duties that may be required from time to time
- Carry out additional project driven tasks as required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, orally and in writing, to express views in a clear and succinct manner at all levels within the organisation
- Strong report writing and presentation skills to convey reports to senior management
- Excellent attention to detail and the requirement to produce documentation to a high standard
- An enquiring and analytical mind with a good investigative skill and the ability to spot and question processes and suggest potential solutions / improvements
- Good time management with the ability to work in an orderly way as well as the ability to work under pressure and plan ahead to achieve deadlines set, delivering agreed tasks on time.
- Able to take responsibility for workloads and priorities
- A competent user of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Power BI etc.
- Educated to at least A-Level standard (or equivalent)