Audit Senior (O911430)
Douglas, Isle of Man
Accounting & Finance
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our Client is a leading international Accounting & Consulting firm based in Douglas and are seeking an experienced Audit Senior to join their expanding audit team. This role represents an excellent opportunity for career growth and will suit an ambitious motivated person who is willing and interested in getting involved in all aspects of the role.
In this role you will work closely with the firm's audit partners and you will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion within the team.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements
- Act as a technical resource for financial services covering a range of accounting standards to include IFRS and UK GAAP.
- assist in maintaining and developing key client relationships
- audit of companies across a variety of business sectors
- design and implementation of audit plans
- ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe
- manage a team of trainees while on assignment
- be responsible for development and mentoring of trainees and staff
- be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- have strong technical knowledge
- have strong experience in audit engagements
- be capable of working on your own initiative
- be ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice
- strong interpersonal skills are essential