£30000 - £40000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Our Manchester-based Client are experts in digital; providing strategic direction, user centred design and robust engineering to enterprise clients. Theirpassion for delivering quality at every stage of this process sets them apart from the competition and makes the company a great place to work. This commitment to quality ensures they have happy clients and a happy team, that have the freedom to explore and innovate; pushing the limits of their expertise, while leaving no technical debt behind them.
Do you produce better results with less code? Are you constantly learning new technologies? They require a mid level Back End developer to join a compact team. You must have the ability to make big contributions in fast-paced projects.
- Enhance, document, establish process and improve the operability and security of web projects
- Be comfortable adapting to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL)
- Minimum 5 years development experience
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Database skills (Relational and/or NoSQL)
- Computer science degree
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as Ember / React / Angular etc
- Experience of mobile app development using framework such as Cordova
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of design principles including grid layouts, typography, use of colour, use of white space