Our leading Financial Services Sector Client is continuing a high growth trajectory, coupled with an ambitious transformation programme are now seeking a Business Analyst to play a key role in their team.
- Investigate operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and nonautomated components of new or changed processes
- Assist in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identify options for consideration
- Use and recommend project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects
- Work iteratively with stakeholders, to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity
- Obtain formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope and requirements and establishe a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence
- Provide basic guidance on individual project proposals
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Business Analyst; or
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the Life Assurance industry, and minimum of 1 years' experience as a Business Analyst/Tester
- Demonstrate a positive motivated attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel_and PowerPoint)
- Testing/Analytical skills - Thinking Interprets quantitative and qualitative_information to achieve a business-related objective. Produces effective_solutions to complex problems. Identifies underlying trends and issues and does_not always stop at initial answer. Systematic and logical
- Experience of formal system analysis and design methodologies.
- Basic SQL Skills
- Produces effective solutions to complex problems. Identifies underlying trends_and issues and does not always stop at initial answer
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Mathematics ORequivalent experience in career history
- Business Analysis or Testing Qualifications, e.g. ISEB or IIBA
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.