Our Financial Services Client in Douglas is enjoying tremendous growth and have ahead of them an exciting technology portfolio. To support these endeavours, they require a Business Change Technician to join an established team.
The purpose of this role is to support the success of projects by leading all readiness activities and ensuring the business are prepared for the changes, as well as creating materials to support the user experience once the change is implemented.
Please note - this role requires you to be resident on the Isle of Man or able to relocate - it cannot be undertaken remotely.
Duties will include disciplines within the following areas:
- Ensuring the business are clear and prepared on what they are receiving for all aspects of the change delivery
- Facilitate the development of procedures to support new functionality / process changes
- Facilitate the development and sign off of training material
- Coordinate, plan, and support Model Office
- Support pre and post BVT process activities
- Support business readiness tracking
- Help create and maintain a library of business readiness documentation
- Run / support post change support meeting providing meaningful and regular communications to Managers and Exec
- Support benefit realisation
- Maintain up to date information on all Incident, Service Requests and Problem Tickets
- Prioritise, and analysis incidents and obtain resolution
- Ensure correct priority is aligned
- Support issue resolution; highlight and escalate any risks
- Deliver walkthroughs and validate understanding from key suppliers
- Identify possible workarounds and that could be accepted in the production environment - gaining business approval
- Contribute to test strategy, scenarios, and tests.
- Ensure all roles and access for all systems / applications, including financial limits are maintained and audited on a regular basis
- Work with and in conjunction with all Service Delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Support the service model for both IS and Operations
- Support and work with Business Readiness Manager for escalations for incidents, services requests, and Major Incident process, including obtaining business impact and relaying this information to suppliers
- Demonstrate the importance of the management of risks and be proactive in managing risk, and ensure effective controls are in place using the Risk Management Policy and Reporting Systems
- A minimum of 1 years' experience gained working within a Business Change or Change Management function
- Have an appreciation of a Business Change function and sensitivity in maintaining business as usual operations, while continually striving to improve
- Education to GCSE level (grade C or above) in Mathematics and English
- Confident in the daily use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiarity with online ticketing or change request systems
- Experience with MS Project
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.