£27,000 - £35,000 base per annum (DOE)
Full time / Permanent
Our Client is an innovator in the field of Care & Healthcare recruitment, created by a small team of professionals frustrated by the poor and outdated recruitment processexperienced by care homes.
With a transformational, digitally-led solution, demand for their solution is growing. They are now seeking additional Business Development Managers to support an increasing number of leads and enquiries, converting into business. The role is anticipated to be 70% new business, 30% account management.
An overview of the role expresses:
- 70% New Business v 30% Account Management.
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Establishing and developing a contingent resourcing new business pipeline
- Onboarding Care Providers
- Undertaking all sales presentations to prospective new clients
- Responsible for delivery of monthly Sales Report against KPIs
- Reporting on sales performance against target
- Ensuring maximum revenue opportunities are realised against all allocated accounts
- Focus on sourcing, engaging, and building a pipeline of appointments to win business from new clients
- Prepares own reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information from prospect list
- Ensuring client pay and charge rates remain competitive within the market
The role is remote and will be focused on Multisite Care Home Operators. Strong organisational, prioritisation skills and attention to detail, plus previous experience of selling MSP, Neutral Vendor or RPO solutions.
- 3+ years of working in a Recruitment environment
- 2 + years working selling into the Care Sector
- C-Level relationship building
- Proven track record in Sales
- Able to build rapport with people quickly
- Can keep on going, even when it gets hard and the world is against you
- Organised enough to manage an end-to-end sales cycle from cold call to close
- Capable of bringing software platforms to life with informative online demos
- Be naturally goal-orientated and competitive; a will to succeed and win
- World-class customer service. It is the company's to make people feel good about recruitment again
- Experience of dealing with multiple opportunities at any one time
- Comfortable in a targeted environment, responsible for own targets, NOT micro-managed