£45,000-£50,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Our innovative Cheshire-based client designs, manufactures and distributes unique innovative products on a global scale. Established for more than 12 years, they operate from offices in the UK, USA and China in order to manage sustained growth and demand for their products. Possibly the most fun employer you'll work with, given the team personalities and product portfolio
- Proven Account Management
- Analyse data
- Elements of new business
- Retail/toy industry
Like to see
- Experience from a large business
- Evidence of sale data analysis
- New business experience along with STRONG account management, evidence of growing accounts.
- We are looking for a proven Account Manager ideally with experience of International markets, particularly within Europe.
- Experience of working with both Retailers and Distributers. An FMCG background is desirable
- Experience in the party/toy category would also be advantageous as would languages
- A strong proven new business focus is essential
- This person needs to enjoy travel
- Will be a strong influencer, effect planner, the ability to analyse sales data and trends
- Be tenacious and embrace our entrepreneurial sprit. A true team player who is keen to achieve.
Responsible for all elements of Account Management including:
- Developing listings; generating new business; negotiating terms; managing product launches and steering promotional activities; to deliver the annual turnover budget
- Develop the Distributor/Retail Account strategy and relationships
- Effectively influence all key stakeholders, internal and external, flexing communication styles to adapt to the audience in order to maximise outputs
- On-going management of administrative procedures including; sales forecasting, price file maintenance analysing trends and contract management
- Complete regular reports to show the health of the business by account
- Liaise with both Internal and External teams, including but not limited to: Distributers, Buyers, Merchandisers, Ops Teams (Int & Ext); Customer Service & Supply Chain; to oversee the smooth running of the end-to-end sales cycle (from initial product/concept selling, through OTIF delivery and follow up).
- Develop customer relationships through regular contact. Present company plans & strategies to raise customer awareness of the brand portfolio. This will involve frequent travel
- Regularly communicate customer strategies internally, driving illooms product development
- Work with our in-house Design and Project Team to elaborate on themes & concepts.