£23,000 - £24,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our Douglas-based client is a financial service provider focused on delivering peace of mind and a trusted relationship to their domestic and international clients. They are currently seeking aClient Services Administrator who will assist the Relationship Manager in all matters relating to the administration of a client portfolio including Company & Trust Structures.
- Compliance with internal administration policies and procedures
- Preparation of correspondence (emails, letters, faxes etc)
- Preparation of statutory forms
- Preparation of director and shareholder minutes / resolutions
- Preparation of trustee minutes / resolutions
- Preparation of payments / electronic payments
- Input of statutory / client information into electronic databases
- Liaising with Intermediaries (including Banks, Solicitors, Investment Advisors etc)
- Liaising with Clients
- Elements of bookkeeping and VAT Work
- Opening / closing client files and update document management system
- Completing timesheets
- Administrative duties such as; photocopying, filing, scanning, faxing, post / courier packages etc.