We have an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Vehicle refurbishment company as a Client Services Coordinator. This will be a varied role where you will process Customer vehicles to KPI requirements.
** To be successful in this position you will have a background in Transport, Fleet Management or Automotive type industries**
- Excellent communications skills, both over the telephone and email
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Team Player, able to use initiative and work alone when required.
- Actioning vehicle estimates to ensure a smooth operational process
- Ensuring accurate pricing and monitoring of vendor quotes
- Liaising with the Inspection Teams to ensure consistency for the Customer
- Liaising with partners to establish best routes of repair
- Processing the upgrade and downgrade of vehicles in accordance with Customer requirements
- Maintaining accurate customer reports and information
- Monitoring of vehicles within the repair environment to ensure they are processed quickly and to required standard
- Monitoring outstanding queries and taking relevant action
- Administrative support and ad hoc duties as required
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.