Our leading Financial Services Sector Client is continuing a high growth trajectory, coupled with an ambitious transformation programme are now seeking an experienced Client Services Team Leader to join and contribute to the delivery of their own and the team's objectives, ensuring that the organisation's strategic goals are reached.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Client Services Manager with the effective running of the team. supporting and developing team members to collectively aid a high-performance culture.
- Support team members through regular performance check-in conversations. Utilising the check-in functionality through the relevant HR systems and focusing on forward looking development and feedback. Embedding a culture of recognition within the team, through honest and supportive conversation
- Assisting the Client Services Manager with both poor performance and absence management conversations and processes
- Support the Client Service Manager with the setting of objectives for team members, linking to team and business goals
- Establish training and development plans to support the skills development required at team and individual level
- Accountable for the coordination of the team's activities through workflow management, escalating concerns and providing recommended solutions regarding any concerns re the meeting of agreed SLA's. Communicating positively with the team in relation to the progress against targets to foster teamwork to achieve targets
- Support the Client Services Manager through analysis of data from Ability6, quality results, and business volumes to recommend the required capacity planning within the team. Suggesting and coordinating identified efficiencies, including the realisation of online benefits, to aid optimal working
- Monitor the risk management within the team by identifying breaches and complaints within the team. Perform required investigations and root cause analysis to identify the ongoing development required in the team to learn from and mitigate mistakes
- Support the team manager in the area of recruitment within the team
- Contribute to team motivation, through the assistance with regular team huddles and team meetings. Influencing a culture of inclusion, cross-team collaboration, recognition, and support
- Step in for Manager during periods of absence and/or covering for Manager in any required meetings
- Work with own peer group to share best practices and learnings, helping to drive the success of the team leader community and the ongoing development employees
- Experience of analysing data and providing solutions to reach desired results, through collaboration and teamwork is essential.
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above
- Introduction to Leadership and Management or ILM level 3 is desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of the life assurance/wealth management sector is desirable
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.