£50,000-£60,000 per annum plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our north-west based client is a procurement partner that helps businesses reduce costs and increase bottom line. They are looking to recruit a Client Solutions Consultant who will be home/field based with UK-wide travel involved.
The role of the Client Solutions Consultant is to develop deep customer relationships through the provision of technical advice, solution design, consultancy support and leading customer engagements from presales to solution delivery.
Developing new business opportunities within the housing sector, this client facing role requires individuals with deep technology knowledge and strong commercial awareness, who can build trust-based relationships with senior level stakeholders and implement tailored data solutions within our client base.
- Experience of the UK social housing market technology landscape
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Business Architecture and programme management
- Consulting skills
- Subject matter expert in data and information management
- Full driving licence
- Account management/growth
- Provide expertise in business analysis and solution design for presales to ensure customer requirements are identified, understood and evaluated
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to understand, capture, design and architect solutions that meet their needs
- Will lead, deliver and take responsibility for developing the required change and transformation plan for the customer to support the successful implementation and on-going adoption of the identified solution
- Ensure the effective delivery of projects resulting in a reference-able customer
- Working closely with the sales and consultancy teams on customer proposals, business cases and pitches for new and additional business opportunities and acting as the technical expert
- To strategically manage multiple accounts and take responsibility for account growth and retention of existing business
- Work with the Product and Development teams to build propositions and proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and the challenges they face, and design tailored data technology solutions that improve business performance
- Share market insight and client feedback across the organisation and play an active role in the development of new products and services
- Take budget responsibility for individual projects.