Our Client is a leading gaming sector business who are enjoying continued growth and expansion across a number of departments. They are now seeking a Compliance Officer to join an established Compliance team.
- Compiling Data, preparation and submission to regulatory reporting
- Management of internal outreach of reportable events
- Management of regulatory administration
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and assisting with the internal implementation and action plans
- Assisting in drafting of policies and procedures
- Regular review of policies and procedures to ensure they remain up to date, the proposal and drive forward of changes thereof where necessary
- Collect data for internal reports where and when necessary
- Assist with the compilation of data and any necessary legalities that require implementation and/or executed within the business
- Assist with external and internal audits
- Performing compliance reviews (e.g. websites, landing pages, banners, promotions terms and conditions, email templates) to ensure compliance with all applicable legislative requirements.
- Working with the relevant departments to bring materials in line with requirements
- Reviewing and updating procedure documents
- Maintaining and updating relevant registers
- Minimum 5 GCSE's to include Maths and English at grade C or above
- A recognised AML or compliance qualification would be advantageous or willing to work towards one for example ICA
- Ability to analyse and strong organisational skills are essential in order to balance workload and meet deadlines
- Governance and compliance philosophies, policy and management practices
- AML and CFT related legislation
- Ideally working knowledge of Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, United Kingdom Gambling Commission's and Jersey Gambling Commission legislation
- Advertising Standards Authority's (ASA) code
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.