£17,000-£20,000 per annum plus benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Finance Sector Client is undergoing a time of significant growth and transformation as they integrate a recent corporate acquisition. To support these endeavours, they are seeking a Corporate Actions Administrator to join the Investments Team.
- Assisting with Corporate Action Elections
- Assisting with Corporate Action Inputting
- Assisting with Corporate Action Correspondence
- Dealing with Client/IFA queries
- Assisting the Senior Corporate Actions Office with the development of procedures
- Experience within the Life Assurance industry or Investment/Fund industry is preferred
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good planning and organisational skills
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above - including English and Maths.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office in particular Excel