£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Our City-based Client is a market leader in the field of digital transaction management, simplifying the day to day experience of 000's of consumers. As they continue their growth path, they are seeking an experienced Creative Artworker to join their established team.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to understand the requirements for artwork
- Managing the process of creating marketing materials, visual proposals, brochures etc.
- Take ownership and be the "go to person" for company's artwork needs
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand their artwork needs
- Proactively manage artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
Seeking someone who is passionate about delivering high quality, creative artwork for the company's marketing materials. It's a fast-paced role within an even faster growing company, so you'll need to be ready to hit the ground running.
The role will revolve around creating custom artwork for corporate brochures, proposals, web, social media and marketing collateral.
- Strong creative design skills with extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- 3+ years of experience in digital design with knowledge of print design/process
- Have a great record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects in tight deadlines
- Taking projects from initial layout through final artwork, to proof checking and approval
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Being able to use your own initiative