£18,000 - £22,000 per annum plus benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client is undergoing a time of significant growth and transformation as they integrate a recent corporate acquisition. To support these endeavours, they are seeking a New Business Customer Service Administrator.
The role would suit a high performing administrator, with an understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance and regulatory requirements with strong attention to detail.
- Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti-Money laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes
- Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines & procedures
- Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information
- A minimum of 1 years experience in Life Assurance, ideally within new business is desirable
- A good understanding of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority's (FSA's) Guidance Notes on Anti-Money Laundering and Preventing the Financing of Terrorism
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail skills