Salary DOE plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Financial Services Sector Client is continuing a high growth trajectory, coupled with an ambitious transformation programme are now seeking an Administrator contribute to the delivery of their own and the team's objectives, ensuring that the organisations strategic goals are reached.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient completion of administrative tasks provided to you
- Supporting the company's approach to full ownership you will be expected to work on case management and customer and adviser queries from receipt until the customer's expectations have been satisfied
- Proactive and reactive contact with customers and advisers, plus any other relevant parties via telephone, letter or email to ensure work is processed efficiently and correctly
- Ensure pended work is reviewed, chased and closed within expected timescales
- Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and then able to implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures
- Timely and professional contact with stakeholders should be maintained at all times
- Contact will be proactive when you require further information (by telephone and email) and reactive when a stakeholder contacts the company
- Telephone calls should be responded to timely and where possible handled within the one call and not handed off to other teams, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Assist in developing, implementing and sharing best practices.
- Contribute to the development of team strategy and objectives.
- Within the team you will be expected to work with your colleagues to manage the daily work and measure your team's performance in relation to good customer outcomes
- Recognise the importance of working together in an innovative, supportive and fun environment to achieve their own, team and company's goals and objectives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous Life office experience - Desirable
- PC literate, in particular MS Office Products - Desirable