Our Douglas-based legal sector Client is seeking a full-time Head of IT & Operations to join their small but busy IT team, providing dedicated technical and managerial support to their lawyers and the business.
Role & Person Profile
- As the Head of IT, you will be expected to contribute to the growth and development of the business. This is a permanent position at Senior Management level
- This is a key position and the successful candidate will have a strong background across a diverse range of IT, from implementation of projects to creating policies and procedures, to vendor management and everything in between
- Your remit will cover formulation and execution of the IT strategy (including Information Security); budgeting; project management of all IT and premises projects and maintenance of the company's recovery and business continuity plans
- Review the IT strategic approach for the future
- You will oversee an existing team of 3, and as such, previous team management experience is needed. Although this is a Head of IT position, they are looking for someone who is not afraid to be "hands-on" when required. Due to the size of the team, it is paramount that you are open and flexible to what may be needed in delivering the required IT support for the business
- You will relish the opportunity to continue to develop the IT team further into a function that continues to be recognised as a key partner in how we work and grow. Additionally, you will possess a demonstrable breadth of current IT technical knowledge and developments including hardware, software and networking. You will be expected to have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask, and meet tight deadlines in a pressured environment
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.