Our Client is seeking someone who loves APIs, can get passionate about payments technology, and is ready to spread that passion to the software world as Head of Partner Integrations. Integrated Payments is the fastest growing part of their business and they need someone to take the partner integrations team to the next level. This senior leadership position will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional integration experience for technology partners, while expanding the ways in which they engage with the developer community. The role will start with a focus on developer support with expansion to product development and technology evangelism.
You’ll immediately be responsible for a small team of three integration consultants who help new partners complete integrations, existing partners maintain integrations, and take third line support queries escalated by our customer service team. Bigger picture, you’ll take a larger role as an evangelist of our technology. You’ll take an active role in identifying opportunities for improving our integration technology for existing and potential partners. You’ll be responsible for building out a developer community. While our partnerships team builds business partnerships, your team will build strength in our technical partnerships.
You’re a unique beast; someone with development experience, who enjoys talking to people and building relationships, while developing a team. You’ll need extensive experience in software development, working with APIs, and working with a developer community. You’ll come in ready to add value to our documentation and processes. You’ll have the ambition and ability to build out an exceptional integration experience for partners, old and new. You’ll work closely with peers in Product and Partnerships to identify opportunities for improving our technology to tackle new opportunities. You should have extensive experience working with technology partners. You should be an accomplished leader who can develop and lead others to achieve success. You will bring an analytical approach to identifying new opportunities and driving improvement. You’ll need to be proactive, ambitious and eager to contribute. You think big and aren’t afraid of taking risks or making mistakes in the pursuit of achieving big things. You’re creative and contribute new ideas and actions.
- Lead integration support team of three responsible for providing support to partners during and after integration process
- Develop team’s knowledge to support end-to-end development support during integration process
- Work with product team to launch integration enhancements
- Ensure integration documentation supports ease of development
- Drive build-out of the internal developer community
- Collaborate with Head of Channel Marketing on developer engagement initiatives
- Collaborate with Head of Partnership Development to ensure effective onboarding of new partners
- Collaborate with Head of Partnership Management to ensure successful roll-out of API enhancements to existing partner network
- Support the successful roll-out of new integration methods/tools
- Drive development and implementation of a technical accreditation program for partners
- Advanced experience in software development
- Diverse technological knowledge with experience in various development environments, operating systems, programming languages, and APIs
- Experience leading teams to provide excellent customer and/or partner technical support
- Experience in team building and development
- Experience building a developer community
- Deeply ingrained focus on providing excellent customer service
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of product and integration issues
Salary Guide: £90,000 – £110,000 per annum