HR Administrator (O911385)
Douglas, Isle of Man
Salary DOE plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our Client is a well established Douglas-based financial services company that offers a comprehensive suite of accountancy and wealth management services to their clients.In order to support and manage the company's growth, they are seeking an HR Administrator to work for the HR Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of recruitment including preparation of job descriptions, offer letters, contracts, liaising with recruitment agencies, interviewing and staff inductions
- Organising staff development reviews
- Completion of grant applications
- Set up and maintain personnel files
- Organise training courses
- Assist with staff wellbeing
- Organise work experience
- Assist with monthly payroll
- Holiday cover for HR Manager
- Flexibility to travel between the company's offices
This will be a challenging, varied and rewarding role.
- Preferably GCSE English and Mathematics or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in an office environment
- Experienced using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interaction and_communication skills
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.