£22,000 - £26,000 per annum (DOE)
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Finance Sector Client is continuing expansion through a combination of acquisition and organic growth. As they pursue an ambitious program to support the organisational model they are seeking an Investment Marketing Technician.
This is an opportunity to join an expanding Marketing team and learn the fundamentals of fund analysis and content creation and would suit a committed team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
You will assist the Investment Marketing team with the continuing development and review of the company's investment ranges, including the distribution of fund performance data and the creation of insightful investment marketing materials for both online and offline use.
Reporting to the Investment Marketing Manager, the key responsibilities are:
- Monitoring corporate actions and their impact on our guided fund ranges; assisting in the preparation of suitable client and adviser communications, both physical and web based
- Preparation and update of fund related documents and reports
- Accurate maintenance of fund data within internal systems
- Maintenance of Morningstar fund centres and web tools
- Liaison with Fund Management groups
- Update of third party tool suppliers with fund updates and changes
- Provide support to the ongoing development of the online service centre and tools which help clients and advisers understand fund performance within their policy
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an investment related role or five years' experience in financial services with an interest in investments
- A high level of attention to detail with the ability to critically analyse large amounts of data succinctly
- Able to work independently, prioritise changing workflows and take ownership of their work
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hold, or be working towards, a relevant investments or marketing qualification would be an advantage