Starting Salary DOE plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Finance Sector Client is undergoing a time of significant growth and transformation as they integrate a recent corporate acquisition. To support these endeavours, they are seeking to hire additional Customer Services Administrators.
The role would suit someone new to the industry and educated to A 'level standard.
- Processing instructions received from intermediaries to amend their agency details; for example - change of contact details, change of ownership, structure or directors and amendments to bank account details
- Investigating commission and investment adviser fee queries
- Administering new suitable certifier applications
- Dealing with enquiries by email and telephone from IFGL's Sales Team and intermediaries
- Setting up online access for Agencies and answering online queries
- An awareness of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance, would be advantageous
- Awareness of different UK and International payment methods
- Good organization skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision within agreed objectives