Full time / Permanent
Our Client_is a leading licensed fiduciary service provider, part of a Group of Companies, based on the Isle of Man. They provide tailored corporate & trust solutions to clients all over the world.
As they enjoy continued business growth they now require an enthusiastic individual to join them as a Junior Fiduciary Administrator.
Full training offered to the ideal Candidate.
Role & Person Profile
- Management of a diverse portfolio of trusts, companies and foundations across various jurisdictions
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience in a fiduciary position and be willing to learn and develop
- Experience in online banking payments, filing of statutory documents including Annual Returns, maintaining statutory records, opening bank accounts and preparing minutes essential along with knowledge of KYC requirements
- Flexible, with an ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team with excellent organisational & communication skills and the ability to prioritise workload effectively
- - Hold or a desire to undertake relevant professional qualifications
- A working knowledge of Viewpoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook would be an advantage