Junior Investment Administrator (O911468)
Isle of Man
Assurance & Insurance
Starting Salary DOE plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client is undergoing a time of significant growth and transformation as they integrate a recent corporate acquisition. To support these endeavours, they are seeking to hire a Junior Investment Administrator.
Excellent opportunity for those seeking a first office-based role.
You will enjoy a full induction and training programme to prepare you for success in this position. After training, you will:
- Provide back office administration for Investment related processes, ensuring that policy holder valuations are up to date
- Act as the first point of contact, first touch resolution, dealing professionally and effectively with requests, answering queries and taking responsibility for processing each enquiry through to satisfactory conclusion
- Provide customers with product and servicing information both verbally and written, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Support the Administration of the company's Externally Managed client portfolios, Stock Reconciliations, Dividends and Corporate Actions & trade settlements
- Good numerical skills (GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or above, or equivalent)
- Strong work ethic
- Strong customer focus
- Team player & good communication skills
- Good Planning and organisation skills
Desirable, but not essential:
- Solid I.T. skills - (GCSE I.T. Grade C or above or an equivalent qualification)
- Any relevant work experience in an office or finance sector
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.