£18,000-£20,000 DOE plus benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our Client is a niche international Life Assurance business with operations across the Isle of Man and the UK. In order to manage local growth they are looking for a Junior Office Administrator to join a small but high performing team.
You will be joining a close-knit team within a fast paced environment and will be responsible for assisting the day to day running of the client operations and finance functions. Joining the business will require a high degree of flexibility as each day in the office demands something different, with plenty of enthusiasm to get the job done.
- Processing client and adviser firm communication and requests
- Performing general banking and accounting tasks
- Answering calls promptly and responding to queries from clients, advisers and colleagues in a timely manner
- Prioritising and managing your workload
- Building effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- General administrative duties
- Qualified to a minimum of GCSE level with grade C or above in Mathematics & English
- Relevant work or voluntary office experience is desirable
- Excellent IT skills
- Eager to continue to learn, with a willingness to engage in further training
- High attention to detail and be willing to take ownership and responsibility for your own work
- As this role is part of a small team you must also be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and communicate effectively