£22,000 per annum plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our Client is a leading niche Company & Trust Services Provider, with an active and growing portfolio. Owing to an increase in specific specialist areas of their operation, they are seeking a Junior Trust and Company Administrator to join and administer a portfolio of various corporate and trust structures for clients.
Role Profile & Person Profile
- Direct liaison with clients and their advisors on a pro-active basis both verbally and in writing
- Maintain diary systems for payments, periodic reviews and important company and trust dates
- Assist in client billing and debt collection
- Maintenance of Trust and Company records in accordance with internal compliance and other statutory requirements
- Dealing with and prioritising daily correspondence and general administration
- Presentation, processing and facilitating payment such as: invoices, distributions, dividends, taxes and services charges
- Opening/closing Corporate and Trust bank accounts
- Assist compliance department to obtain necessary documentation to ensure that clients comply with Statutory and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Electronic filing of correspondence
- Effective time recording for billing purposes
- Drafting documentation for a variety of companies such as: tenancy agreements, consultancy agreements, loan agreements etc
- Conduct annual file reviews on every structure within your portfolio
- Conduct bi-annual investment reviews of relevant structures
- Review financial statements with directors before sign-off
- Developing and maintaining an effective business relationship with colleagues and working within the parameters of the company's business model
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.