up to £70,000 per annum, plus full benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our Technology Sector Client is one of the UK's leading cyber security full-service providers, with a long standing heritage and enviable market position.
With a geographically diverse operation, providing 24/7/365 managed cyber security services, applying their own technology and solutions, alongside a suite of consultancy services, they serve a host of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 scale clients. As they continue a consistent 20% YoY growth, they require a Lead Infrastructure Tester to join and playing a leading role.
Reporting directly to the Testing Service Director, the Lead Infrastructure Tester will be responsible for:
- Client Engagements: applying established processes in order to provide high quality deliverables to clients; working alongside Lead Consultants in delivering client engagements. Building client relationships
- Colleague Development: sharing skills and knowledge
- Service Development: contributing to service development activities and identifying/raising potential improvements to Service Directors; identifying future sales opportunities
- Ideally CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester or equivalent
- Able to lead complex consulting projects, often managing a team of testers to deliver quality testing services
- Able to act and communicate professionally with clients
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- OSCP/OSCE/CRT, desirable but not essential