£33,500 per annum base salary, annual bonus £2,400, plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Automotive Supply Chain sector Client is seeking a Maintenance Mechanical Technician to join their team in operating a continuous process production facility.
The successful candidate will be a skilled maintenance technician/mechanical fitter who has served a formal recognised apprenticeship related to the trade. A HNC in a relevant subject would also be an advantage but is not essential.
Sun-Thurs 10 pm - 6am
Role & Person Profile
- A genuine multi-skilled approach together with the ability to work independently and as part of a skilled maintenance team is essential
- Abilities will include - pro-active maintenance, fault diagnosis and rectification, all within time sensitive constraints
- Practical experience in fault finding and the ability to repair complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems is essential
- Ability to fault find from drawings or PLC systems relating to hydraulic and pneumatic circuits would be an advantage, as would training and experience in basic electrical skills
- Knowledge of modern maintenance philosophy (TPM/PPM/RCM) and experience of working within a machine shop/CNC environment would be advantageous
- Work seamlessly within the team and equally have the ability to work on own direction