£24,000 - £28,000 per annum (DOE)
Full time / Permanent
Our Client are an exciting Digital Marketing Agency based in the South West, delivering innovative and future-proofed B2B marketing solutions. As the continue to grow they require an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join a friendly, well established team.
Be at the heart of integrated marketing campaigns that include content marketing, social media, digital advertising, lead generation, events and more.
You will have a strong marketing background and experience of working with large clients to develop and implement innovative marketing tactics that address business issues.
You will understand the customer buyer journey and the importance of content in driving meaningful engagement.
The role requires strong data analysis and data interpretation skills in order to best advise clients on their future marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and managing marketing campaigns and projects as well as maintaining and developing strong client relationships, advising them strategically.
- Strong Marketing/Digital Marketing background and qualifications
- Experience of managing marketing projects from concept to execution
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Commercially focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and workloads and to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with an ability to work within a wider team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent IT skills, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
- Managing executive clients effectively and efficiently
- Team player
- A good sense of humour
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- B2B background
- Proven experience of working with external suppliers
- Familiarity with project management methods
- Experience with Social Media/Paid Media/Analytics for business
- Knowledge of the enterprise IT sector
- eDM software experience (preferably Dotmailer)