Salary DOE plus excellent benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client is expanding its Business Change Team as they progress an ambitious transformation programme. They are now seeking a Senior Administrator.
- Reviewing new business applications to ensure they are accepted in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority's (FSA's) Guidance Notes on Anti-Money Laundering and Preventing the Financing of Terrorism - for Insurers (Long Term Business)
- Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines
- Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted in line with internal guidelines
- Dealing with responses by phone/email to requests for outstanding new application requirements
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with brokers, sales and regional offices
- A minimum of 4 years financial services experience ideally in a new business role within Life Assurance.
- A good understanding of the FSA's Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance