Salary dependent upon experience
Full time / Permanent
Our Client are a leading international supply chain management business, serving a diverse portfolio of customers. As the operation continues to grow, they are seeking an Office and Bookkeeping Assistant to join a small, friendly team.
You will have the chance to work in a small, friendly, private client environment where quality of output, organisation, attention to detail, flexibility and first-class communication skills are essential.
The role will providethe opportunity to enagage in daily office administration support with the main focus on Bookkeeping and financial reports, working directly with the Director.
- Degree educated
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (incl. Mathematics & English)
- Good verbal and written communication. Ability to draft and write coherent, polite emails for follow ups
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Time management
- Attention to Detail
- Experience using MS Office Suite
- French Language skills - a definite plus