£13,000 per annum (£25,000 pro rata)
Part time / Contract
Our Client is a leading Douglas-based Financial Services company. As they grow their finance Team, a part time role has emerged for a CRS Administrator to join them for a focused, 3-month fixed term assignment.
The purpose of this role is to update and maintain accurate records ensuring client CRS tax reporting is up to date. Administrators will need to validate information from a client questionnaire and input to the company's core systems. Administrators will need to liaise with clients by phone and email concerning incomplete data or client queries.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Financial Services
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above English and Mathematics
- Computer literate - comfortable using a wide variety of systems
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework FATCA/CRS
- Ability to meet individual targets and goals with accurate results
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience within a customer facing administration role
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Can maintain high level of accuracy and still work within agreed service standards
- Ability to work under pressure