Salary DOE plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our Douglas-based Client are an internationally renowned CSP with a specialist focus within the Yachting segment.
Due to growth, a vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic person to join their Accounts offices as a Payments Administrator.
Role & Person Profile
The role is busy, varied and would suit somebody who is quick to learn, keeps calm under pressure when dealing with a high volume of transactions and can deal with the volume without compromising on accuracy. Close attention to deadlines is key in the payment process
Day to dat responsibilities will include:
- Assume responsibility of the payment process of the company and its clients - Timely and accurate processing of all outward payments to clients and external suppliers
- Provide banking and payments expertise to colleagues and business partners
- Investigate and answer payment related queries from internal teams and external banking partners
- Maintain strong working relationships with banks, business partners and colleagues across the business, be able to communicate effectively on payment processes both verbally and in writing
- Assume responsibility for the set up and administration of client bank accounts with a range of different banks and payment service providers in different currencies and jurisdictions
- Maintain banking data on internal systems and assist in monitoring and reporting of banking and payments
- Act as the principle point of contact for all payment and debit/credit card matters within the company and for clients
- Assist with compliance matters in relation to banking and payments, be conscious of any risks, mitigating appropriately and escalating where necessary
- Possess a strong understanding in relation to banking documentation/information and requests made to or by external banks, the Financial Controller or the Board of Directors