£32,000 - £40,000 per annum (DOE)
Full time / Permanent
Our Uxbridge-based Client are a leading digital agency, with an enviable track record of delivering successful campaigns for their clients across a range of sectors. As they continue to enjoy steady growth, they are seeking a highly motivated, analytical, creative PPC Executive to join them.
Reporting to the Director, this exciting new position will focus on managing a portfolio of clients across Google Search, Google Shopping and Social Media to deliver engaging marketing campaigns centred around ROI. You will be responsible for delivering awesome results for each campaign!
As a PPC Executive you will be accountable for the development and implementation across a portfolio of PPC campaigns. On a daily basis, your remit will include campaign monitoring, optimisations, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Developing and managing PPC campaigns to maximise ROI
- Building and managing social media campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn Optimising all search, shopping & social campaigns on a daily basis
- Constantly reviewing areas to improve conversion rates
- Identifying trends in data and providing actionable insights
- Working closely with account directors
- Regular campaign reporting
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge around SEO is advantageous
- Experience using Google Adwords, Google Analytics & Adwords Editor
- Previous experience of managing paid campaigns, preferably within an agency environment