Up to £70,000 per annum (DOE)
Full time / Permanent
Our North-West based Client are a leading scientific compliance consultancy, providing services and technical solutions to industry across the globe.
As the organisation grows, they are seeking an experienced Regulatory Affairs Consultant to join and take a leading role within the company.
NOTE: remote and/or remote and office-based opportunity.
- Provide leadership to the team of internationally based regulatory consultants engaged in global notification services (ca. 15- 20 staff)
- Work in close collaboration with the scientific consultancy team to ensure a seamless and effective delivery of service to clients
- Collaboration with the leadership team and key members of the Business Unit, design and deploy growth strategies to deliver performance in line with corporate aims and objectives
- Restructure the team as appropriate to enable efficient, high quality and effective delivery of services - Ensure Project Management and Resource Allocation are continuously developed, nurtured, and effectively deployed throughout the team
- Work with the Financial Business Partner to ensure robust management of financial performance and cashflow forecasts of the Business Unit and associated Profit Centres - Lead on advocacy and thought leadership to support and provide guidance to external stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in successfully leading a team of international regulatory experts within industry or a consultancy
- Strong working knowledge of global chemical supply chain regulations; preferably within the company's direct scope of work (e.g., EU/UK REACH, GHS, BPR, TSCA, Medical Devices, etc.)
- Excellent and demonstrable leadership and management skills
- Robust experience in enterprise & resource planning and change management
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with P&L or budgetary responsibility
- Experience in advocacy and thought leadership