£50,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Our Client are a leading Digital Experience consultancy with a growing multi-disciplined product team (Product Consultants, UX Research & Design, Software Developers, Agile Test, Optimisation & Performance). Owing to growth, they require an experienced Agile Product Delivery Manager.
The ideal Candidate with have solid experience and capability in such a role, with aspirations to progress to a senior level.
- Prioritise tasks and manage client demands within your multi-discipline team
- Responsible for scoping and defining roadmaps
- Take ownership of critical commercial routines to manage revenue targets, client budgets, evaluate risks and be responsible for delivery plans
- Address the need for continuous improvement where needs or deficiencies are identified
Seeking a natural agile thinker, leader and problem-solver with the ability to make smart, practical decisions under pressure.You'll need to be focused, resilient and have a positive "can do" attitude, plus a willingness to make a real difference and commitment to continuing to work towards goals and objectives - even if setbacks and hurdles occur.
The company work with Agile/Lean practices, so experience in this area - and a keenness to champion this way of working across the business would be helpful too.
- A competent performer, with 2+ years commercial experience within an Agile environment
- An enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- A collaborative team player