Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client is expanding its Product Team as they progress an ambitious transformation programme. They are now seeking a Product Support Technician.
You will work with the Product team in the promotion and maintenance of current/historic products for the business and group entities.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the successful candidate would be a committed team player with excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
The main responsibilities of the role are to assist in:
- Maintenance of existing product literature ensuring that all documents such as application forms and terms and conditions continue to meet regulatory obligations
- Preparation of promotional materials such as sales aids, brochures and presentations that are clear, not misleading and can be easily understood by the intended audience
- Creation and maintenance of servicing forms, working with stakeholders throughout the group to deliver both electronic and hard copy documents whilst maintaining consistent "on-brand" approach
- Creation and maintenance of product training materials and web-based content
- Creation of key product messages promoted via various social media platforms
- Analysis of key competitor product offerings
- Answer pre and post sales technical product related queries for internal and external stakeholders
- Production of annual product reviews to meet the groups regulatory obligations
- Have experience in the life assurance industry
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently, prioritise changing workflows and take ownership of their work
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a confident and dedicated self-starter with a pro-active approach to work loads
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.