£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Our City-based Client is a market leader in the field of digital transaction management, simplifying the day to day experience of 000's of consumers. As they continue their growth path, they are seeking an experienced Proposal / Tender Writer to join their established team.
- Liaising with members of the team to understand the requirements and collate information
- Writing client proposals
- Writing tenders
- Writing brochures and marketing materials
- Working with key stakeholders (sales, marketing, product etc) to understand the prospect clients needs, visions and motivations
- Identify and re-work existing content, when relevant
- Liaising with designers where required
Seeking someone who is passionate about delivering high quality, original proposals and bid submissions. It's a fast-paced role within an even faster growing company, so you'll need to be ready to hit the ground running.The role involves an element of both technical writing and copywriting, so the ability to make complicated technical writing, simple and persuasive is a must.
- Excellent standards of writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A thorough knowledge and proven experience of the techniques and methods of proposal writing
- Keen attention to detail, taking ownership of tasks through to completion
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter who can manage their time and work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience in a bid/tender/proposal writing role.