Our Financial Services Client in Douglas is enjoying tremendous growth and have ahead of them an exciting technology portfolio. To support these endeavours, they require an experienced QA Analyst to join an established Software Quality Assurance team.
- Analysis and testing of software upgrades across a diverse range of systems, as well as supporting staff using these vital systems
- Conducting analysis and producing clear documentation, including technical specifications and test documentation
- Identifying and managing test related issues throughout the development lifecycle
- Taking ownership for delivering accurate estimates of time and resources for assigned test phases, including dependencies, risks and assumptions
- Communicating progress against plan for any work packages assigned
- Representing the Testing team on corporate projects
- Hold ISTQB Certified Software Tester qualification
- You will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role
- Be a team player, but equally comfortable working on your own initiative to achieve common goals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to generate and follow comprehensive test plans
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.