Our Douglas-based Life Assurance Client are expanding their Finance Team and require an experience Receivable & Payables Administrator to join them.
Working as part of a small Finance team, this role is responsible for company billing and receivables management, managing the group's expenses and the associated accounts payable process and preparing financial and management reports.
The role is varied and requires you to interact and work with all parts of the group. The main responsibilities of the role include:
Liaising daily with internal customers and banks
Ensure all payments, foreign exchange deals and fixed deposit instructions are processed promptly and accurately in accordance with agreed service standards and procedures
Ensure Group has sufficient liquidity in appropriate currencies to meet operating requirements whilst maximising the return on funds within Treasury Guidelines
Ensuring exchange rates, interest rates and other data are maintained in accordance with service standards and procedures
Assisting in the setup and maintenance of bank and deposit accounts
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role within the Life Assurance sector
- Expenses management & reconciliation experience
- Experience in double entry bookkeeping
- Are enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Have strong communication and numerical skills
- Are able to work efficiently and with a good attention to detail
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.