Excellent starting salary plus performance bonuses and benefits package
Full time / Permanent
We are a boutique, multi-unit recruitment operation, headquartered on the Isle of Man (IOM), with offices in Manchester, Liverpool, and Boston USA, serving the Finance, IT & Tech, Professional Services, and Creative & Media sectors.
In order to pursue continued growth in our UK market place, we are seeking a Recruitment Administrator, with experience gained working in a recruitment consultancy.
Our ethos is low volume, high quality recruitment, which enables us to consistently secure high CV-to-interview-to-placement ratios. Our experienced front office & back office team provide a dedicated capability, meaning all new client vacancies gain immediate focus and attention.
NOTE: remote / WFH, with report into Manchester office
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Candidate-focused Recruitment Administration role
- Familiar and comfortable with the Candidate onboarding process, and compliance
- Familiar with formatting and preparing Candidate CVs ready for clients
- Able to collaborate with the consultant team in the review and qualification of Candidates for specific roles based on qualifications, experience, and people-fit
- A confident, articulate communicator, able to converse with stakeholders at all levels
Desirable (not essential):
- Experienced with a recruitment CRM package
- Experience registering Candidates
- A desire to progress to become a Recruitment Consultant and undertake training & certification
Excellent starting salary, quarterly bonuses, and benefits package, plus tremendous team