£35,000 - £39,000 per annum (DOE) plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our Client is a leading National provider of modular construction and hire services to the construction sector. To support them through their continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Service Electrician to cover their London Heathrow to Milton Keynes corridor.
The purpose of this role is to support the Support Services Division, delivering Customer Service Excellence and being a team member of remote Field Service Engineers. Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins. Strong diagnosis and efficient repair of cabins and internal equipment.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. However, the relationship and rapport with members of the Support Service team and end customers is crucial to assist in the aspiration of 100% customer service satisfaction.
Day to day you will be:
- Visiting customer sites to repair faulty cabin equipment
- Installation and dismantling of hire units and associated equipment
- Good spares inventory management
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time
- Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability
- Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Comply with and embrace the company Health & Safety culture and policies
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Good health and safety awareness
- CSCS card holder would be highly advantageous
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules
- Good mix of general maintenance skills.
- Good general physical fitness
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Have a strong work ethic
- Flexible attitude to working
- Capable of working to and achieving set targets/deadlines
- Technical understanding of hire equipment preferred but not essential