£27,000 - £34,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Our Finance Sector Client is a leader within the field of investments & life assurance. As they continue an ambitious transformation programme, they require an experienced Risk and Controls Analyst to join an established team.
The Risk & Controls Analyst will support the transformation and future growth of the business within the Customer Services function, so it can stand out for the experience and service the company deliver by building on service reputation, and delivering market-leading service excellence for customers and advisers.
- Part of a team of First Line Risk professionals focusing on all things 'Risk & Control' and supporting Customer Services
- Providing oversight, support and guidance on risk & control, across a variety of teams, products, legal entities and locations
- Work with teams across the first line to share guidance on how to ensure they are not only compliant with regulations, but also fostering a culture of rigorous thinking and careful controls
- Support activities that ensure that key risk indicators are well-defined and understood in a timely manner, incidents are managed, MI and reporting packs are created, and risk & control assessments are completed
- Minimum 5 A* - C Grade GCSEs (including English and Maths) or equivalent
- Risk Professional qualifications in Financial Services or studying towards them i.e., CII or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in financial services organisations
- Strong communication skills, telephone and written
- Competent user of technology with strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to take ownership and make decisions