Salary DOE plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Financial Services Sector Client is continuing a high growth trajectory, coupled with an ambitious transformation programme are now seeking a Senior Administrator (Discretionary and Governance) to contribute to the delivery of their own and the team's objectives, ensuring that the organisations strategic goals are reached.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient completion of administrative tasks provided to you
- Supporting the company's approach to full ownership you will be expected to work on case management and customer and adviser queries from receipt until the customer's expectations have been satisfied
- Proactive and reactive contact with customers and advisers, plus any other relevant parties via telephone, letter or email to ensure work is processed efficiently and correctly
- Ensure pended work is reviewed, chased and closed within expected timescales
- Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and then able to implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures
- Timely and professional contact with stakeholders should be maintained at all times
- Contact will be proactive when you require further information (by telephone and email) and reactive when a stakeholder contacts the company
- Telephone calls should be responded to timely and where possible handled within the one call and not handed off to other teams, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Assist in developing, implementing and sharing best practices.
- Contribute to the development of team strategy and objectives.
- Within the team you will be expected to work with your colleagues to manage the daily work and measure your team's performance in relation to good customer outcomes
- Recognise the importance of working together in an innovative, supportive and fun environment to achieve their own, team and company's goals and objectives
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a Life Assurance sector firm
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous Life office experience - Desirable
- PC literate, in particular MS Office Products - Desirable