£18,000-£24,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our Finance Sector Client is a leader within the field of investments & life assurance. As they continue an ambitious transformation programme, they require an experienced Senior Administrator to ensure that they put the customer at the heart of everything they do and to deliver a high quality of work ensuring that these are accurate and within stated timescales.
- To answer incoming telephone enquiries across the full product range, respond to them and fully document how they were resolved using Callbox, ensuring that all communications are handled accurately and adopting the most appropriate method of communication
- To maintain relationships with advisers and other business areas
- To achieve a minimum monthly quality score of 90%
- To take responsibility for end to end process of tasks undertaken, ensuring own knowledge of all products and regulatory environment is understood and complied with
- To amend and maintain accurate company records to ensure legislative, customer and company requirements are met
- To maintain technical product knowledge in order to support team colleagues, provide cover, and achieve department objectives.
- Identify and raise complaints, in line with the Divisional and Regulatory complaints procedures, identifying and addressing the cause and remedying the underlying issue of the complaint when applicable and balancing the needs of the customer, the Company and Regulator.
- To provide support to front office teams as appropriate to reduce referrals that may otherwise impact on daily processing within the back office teams
- To provide support to the Team Leader by rising to new challenges, responsibilities and assignments within the department whilst working to achieve both personal and departmental objectives
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the team, through reviewing procedures to meet expectations of service and conduct, and improve on own self development