Our Financial Services Client in Douglas is enjoying tremendous growth and have ahead of them an exciting portfolio. To support them through this, they require a Senior Administrator to assist the Manager & Supervisor with the operations of the Welcome & New Business Teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication both internally & externally
- Ability to deal with queries from clients, both internally and externally via telephone or written communication.
- Ability to produce new business and additional single premium illustrations across all products
- Thorough understanding of the underwriting, special deal, source of wealth and territory decision processes
- Strong understanding of our application forms and KYC/AML requirements
- Adhering to regulatory legislation and ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Accurately creates and maintains client records on team workflow system throughout the pre-sale process
- Ability to vet a new application identifying any additional requirements for all products and client types (individuals, trusts, pensions and corporate clients)
- Updates systems appropriately following receipt of outstanding documentation for pipeline applications
- Working to tight deadlines and ensuring issue checking is prepared by 3pm
- Capable of working to tight deadlines & displays good time management skills by monitoring and managing flow of incoming tasks throughout the day
- Identify problem areas and offer various solutions wherever possible
- Identify & log any Complaints / VODs that are received. Ensuring the complaints procedure is followed correctly
- A good working knowledge of systems such as Microsoft office, AIA, ICE, APACHE, WORM, CARE LOGGER
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.